Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SOS107 - Fluffy

Good morning! It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash. This week we want you to use your oldest embellishment.
I have TONS of old flat flowers - I'm pretty sure they were the first embellishment I got and I really don't use/like them anymore.
So to make old new again I made them into 3D blooms, thus refreshing my stash and also reducing it - I used 4-6 flat flowers for one dimensional.

And of course, I used them too - I made another page for my daughter's scrapbook - this time about our cat Fluffy (yeah, I know - the name is very original - but what else could you name this little ball of fur?)
the old/new flowers are the soft pink ones and the white with print
they all started as white flowers - pink ones were glimmer misted and the other one was stamped with script stamp.
I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
Love To Scrap! - no cards allowed
Artistic Inspirations - fur or feathers
The Crazy Challenge - anything but a card




6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

these are absolutely ♥AWESOME♥ i gotta, gotta, gotta try that ASAP!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Incredible! What a way to breathe new life into those suckers. Now I almost wish I hadn't given mine away!
And seriously, what else COULD you have called that precious little furball? :D

BrendaB said...

Wow, you did a great job remaking those flowers - they're beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

Anonymous said...

fabulous LO, love your puddy cat, he is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Very sweet layout!! Thanks for playing with us at Love To Scrap!!

Margaret said...

Fantastic layout and what a wonderful use for those flowers! I still have a few of those floating around!

Post a Comment