Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SOS203 - Misty Wild Princess

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use spray or mist of some kind.
Last time I was organizing my paper stash I re-discovered a whole pack of white on white embossed papers perfect for spraying - so I just had to use them.

For spraying I used Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist. The Image is called The Wild Princess and it's from Ching-Chou Kuik. Colored with my mix of alcohol markers.
Sentiment is from Stampin Up and bling is from Prima.

Challenges:
The Crazy Challenge - use ribbon or lace (lace)
Crafting When We Can - bling it up
Allsorts - Happy Birthday
Top Tip  Tuesday - All About Hair Color

10 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty image Alicia and lovely summery colours.

Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

B x

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, love the spray on the embossed background!

lauren bergold said...

you had me at "white on white embossed papers" missus! awesome! ♥

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful colours.
Thank you for celebrating our 6th birthday over at Allsorts,
good luck;-))m

Chana Malkah said...

Nicely done! I have some of those papers and I never know what to do with them. If I had not already started a journal cover for this challenge, I might have used them (didn't think about it). So, not only have you created a fabulous project, you have given me something new to think about. Thanks, for both!
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

Beautiful image and as always, colored to perfection. Score on the rediscovered embossed papers! Fabulous card!

Donna said...

Ohhhhh this is so pretty!! Love the colours and the contrasting papers! Awesome job!

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

Kat W said...

A beautifully pretty card and I'm loving that fab hair colour :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge!
Hugs, Kat x

Sue U said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and the her hair is fabulous! Thanks for joining in with the fun at Top Tip Tuesday this time, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Sue xx

Post a Comment