Tuesday, May 17, 2016

SOS252 - Sounds of the Sea

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called Sounds of the Sea and we would like to see projects with beach/ seashore/ under the sea theme. Easy, right?

I decided to use one of my favorite Stampin Up sets called By The Tide (so sad, it's one of the retiring ones) and make a shaker card. Background is a watercolor wash using SU inks, fish is cut out and popped up for more 3D scene. The wood veneer sentiment and DP are also from Stampin Up, both retiring as well..

Challenges:
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - male projects
The Paper Players - CAS project with Wild animal
Simply Create too - Thank You

8 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a gorgeous underwater scene you created! Love the stamps you used, and bonus! It's a shaker card!

lauren bergold said...

holy moly what a card! so much gorgeous detail... totally in love with this! ♥

stampingvickisvisions said...

This is so cute, makes me want to do one. (I'll have to improvise as don't have the fish)

laurie said...

Cute shaker!Love the sparkles,too. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players,so glad you joined us this week!

Darnell said...

You owe me for the cost of surgery to reattach my jaw, Alica! When I saw this at SOS, I literally gasped! Best.shaker.EVER and so pinning!! Hugs, Darnell

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING! It looks so realistic! Beautiful shaker card! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

Back Porch Stamper said...

Love your card! One of my favorite sets, also!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous shaker card. Love the fishbowl.. Great take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Post a Comment