Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Angel

I didn't post anything in ages so I guess it's time :) I made a bunch of Christmas Cards this season, most were given away without even seeing my camera. But here is one that made it

I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called Angels on Earth and based the card on the catalogue sample.

I'm entering it into these challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes/use the word Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Non-traditional Christmas Colors

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Very pretty card, beautiful blues, nice to see you blogging again. TY for sending me one of your camera shy cards it's lovely.

Marlies said...

A lovely stylish Christmas card. Rthanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

flossbite said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge throughout the year. Looking forward to seeing your 2019 makes!

Post a Comment