Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Blooms and Bliss - 23 cards from a partial pack

And I did it again - used up another partial pack of older designer paper, that I had just laying around - this time it was a 12x12 pack called Blooms & Bliss from Stampin' Up!. 
I managed to make 23 cards and for focal points I used colored images from my stash (some were there for years :) ) 
Colors were mostly Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry. I wanted the cards to be mailable so I didn't add much in the way of embellishments.
and here are detailed views:
first couple of baby cards

this image is from Bildmalarna 

couple of Ching-Chou Kuik digis

and some more fairies and a mermaid 

can't go wrong with floral cards

and a House Mouse cutie 

ladies from Stampin Up 

and 2 Tildas 

and last but not least - wedding and anniversary card

Challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with PP
Gem of A Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What great cards, I need to have mailable cards and these are all fantastic great designs and colours.

cass said...

Wow! you have been busy, all wonderful cards with great patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Donna said...

WOW amazing creations!
Fabulous!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Wow these are awesome!!!! I love the Tilda cards and the baby cards, and your colouring is always great!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

WOW, someone has been very busy, quite an assortment of all occasion cards and images are adorable. We would love you to share your project with us at Double Trouble since you met the Thing 1 requirement of "Birthday BlowOut" for chances at our random draw.

Post a Comment