Tuesday, June 23, 2020

SOS423 - You Are So Sweet - Like Chocolate :)

This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called You Are So Sweet.
I broke in my new Stampin Up stash and here is my card:
I love the fun sentiments in this set and the fact you can combine them in many ways. The images have outlines you can color in or just stamp them with the filler stamp. As you can see I colored one and then stamped the rest with different shades of brown.
The only thing that's not Stampin Up is the background panel - which I received from a friend ages ago.

Challenges:
Just Us Girls - Color Challenge
Creatalicious - AG + no designer paper

8 comments:

lauren bergold said...

not only a great card but the perfect plan for the day, i think i'll do that too lol! ♥

Dotty Jo said...

It's a beaut! Jo x

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun are those candies! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Donna said...

Love it!
Off to find some chocolate (I am already awesome LOL)

Chana Malkah said...

Anything with chocolate gets an immediate thumbs up from me! Great project and beautifully done!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I agree with Chana, you can never go wrong eating chocolate.
Fabulous card and awesome sentiment, very easy to follow advise.
My hubby got me a bag of Lindor Chocolate Truffles the other day, so the plat fits me just perfectly.
Fun card.
XO

Brigitte said...

awesome funny card!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional no design paper” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

Post a Comment