Monday, September 28, 2020

Basic Grey - Indian Summer - 12 Autumn Cards

This is not one of my 6x6 paper pads posts, but I found 3 full 12x12 sheets and some bits of Indian Summer patterned paper brom Basic Grey and since it's that time of the year I decided it's time to use them. I managed to make 12 cards in fall colors. I used a variety of sketches, stamps and dies


some with animals - owls are from TGF and the goose is from a retired SU set called Wetlands
Crafty Friends - Autumn Colors
Sweet Stampin - Autumn

and I used the coffee cups again, this time with spiced pumpkin latte sentiment and some falls leaves
Allsorts - Autumn Colors
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes + option: Colors of Autumn

one card with a basket full of autumn harvest

and two with this silhouette stamp - for some reason it gives me fall vibes :)
International Art & Soul - Autumn Colors
 

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So many wonderful autumnal creations! Great designs and choice of images!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Donna said...

Fabulous!!!
I love the wee owls and the pumpkin spice lattes!!

brenda said...

Goodness me you have been busy with so many seasonal cards,A pretty design to your card, many thanks for joining in with my Autumnal theme at Allsorts challenge.

It would be great if you also linked on of the stamped ones to the A/G option of our first challenge at: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, would be lovely you have you join in and a great prize.

B x

Pat K said...

Beautiful group of autumn cards. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful cards! So pretty all together. Wonderful stamps and papers. Perfect pick for any autumn card. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Debbie Adams said...

What beautiful fall cards you've created using things you had in your stash. I love them all.
Thank you for joining us at International Art and soul autumn colors challenge.
Debbie DT member

Post a Comment