Monday, September 21, 2020

Cup of Christmas Cheer

 Here are 2 more cards I made using Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers.
These were actually some of the last ones from the pack and I used the skinny leftover strips to paper piece the coffee cups. I didn't have any large pieces of patterned paper left so I embossed the background for extra dimension. The big post with all the cards I made from the 6x6 pad will be posted tomorrow.

For embellishment I use white seam binding ribbon and enamel dots - both by Stampin Up.

Challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Use Scraps
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - use 2 things starting with S (scraps, snowflake embossing folder)

2 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I cup of Christmas cheer is a great non-traditional holiday saying. I like these, and your non-traditional colors too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. You used your scraps so well. Hugs-Erika

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card and loving the pink..
Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Post a Comment