Monday, February 15, 2021

MME - Love Me - 23 cards from 6x6 pack


 I don't make a lot of Valentine / love themed cards - but I did use up a partial 6x6 pack from My Mind's Eye called Love Me. I made 23 cards, from some designs 2 of them.

these are made with retired Stampin Up stamps and dies (except love word)
Inspirational - Hearts
Cut It Up - All You Need Is Love

A whole bunch with Penny Black stamps - set called Stuck On You
Daring Cardmakers - Share The Love


Flourishes stamps - all colored with alcohol markers
Fab n Funky - Love, Hearts

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a fun project. I love a good challenge and have been working through my 6 x 6 paper packs, too (very slowly!!)

Congratulations on finishing your pack. Your cards are all lovely. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

cm said...

WOW! Talk about a dazzling array of cards! So impressive! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol

Larelyn said...

What a great set of cards! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up challenge.

Post a Comment