Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Sympathy Cards with SheetLoad of Cards March Sketch

 I just recently discovered a YouTube channel called Call Me {Crafty} Al and her monthly card sketch + instructions. 

I was organizing my card stash and found out that I have no sympathy cards so I decided to make  a few with this sketch and 6 sheets of 6x6 DP. I used MME So Sophie paper pad and here is what I created. The colors look a bit more subdued IRL.

For layering I used vellum and since my sentiment (SU) was too long I decided to skip the cross strip. Die cuts are from SU and Tim Holtz (I think)



Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Love To Craft - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - 2 or more patterned papers

1 comments:

NPurdum56 said...

You can never have enough sympathy cards. They are the cards you don't like to make, but are necessary. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge. Nancee, DT

Post a Comment