Saturday, June 3, 2023

CCK - Green Dragonfly

 This is a card I made for June challenge at ChingChou Kuik's Challenge and Inspiration blog - I used a grayscale image called Green Dragonfly and you can find it here.

Image was colored with alcohol markers and I added some extra shimmer to the dragonflies using Wink of Stela. The cracked acetate in the background is from SU and it reminded me of the pattern on the wings. Added some glitter CS for extra shimmer and flowers and ribbon from my stash.

I Spy With My Little Eye - Something with Wings
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything Fantasy
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Things With Wings
Girlz Creative Crafts - Things With Wings

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A stunning image and beautifully done card!
Thank you so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous image and so beautifully colored! LOVE the dragonflies and adding the shimmer to the wings as well! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge. Hope to see you again.

Post a Comment