Saturday, June 24, 2023

CCK - Red Poppy

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another card featuring a grayscale image by Ching-Chou Kuik - this one is called Red Poppy

I didn't feel like coloring  her skin in usual skintones and I was a bit inspired by Avatar so I tried my hand at blue skin. Since this was a gray scale image I didn't color everything. 
Paper is from an old K&Co paper pack, green embossed strip and the sentiment are from some new goodie sets. Added some peel of heart stickers from Love from Lizzie.

Fab 'n' Funky -  Use a Sentiment
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes






 

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card with a gorgeous image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

JanR said...

Fantastic card! I love the colours and such a cool choice to go with blue for the skin tone. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Post a Comment