Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Enchanting Christmas Cards

 Today I realized that I'm waaaay behind with Christmas cards and that my international ones should have been mailed already so  I decided to make a bunch of quick, flat and easy ones with Enchanting Christmas papers by Paper Rose

I have a 12x12 pack which has 2 sheets of cut aparts perfect for card toppers. 

I only used the papers from the pack and matching card stock,  + some dies and embossing folders, no stamping and coloring. I have already hand written greetings on the inside, now I only need to pop them into envelopes and they are ready to go

Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
The 12 Months of Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
The Paper Players - Christmas

3 comments:

Jaydee said...

I love your color choices and the fabulous vintage feel. So glad you shared these with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love those purple designs - just gorgeous! Your paper pack certainly helped you make light work of this batch. Now to get them posted! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Manuela said...

beautiful thank you for participating in The Crafting Challenge. DT Manuela

Post a Comment