Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SOS105 - Oldest Stamp

Good Morning! It's Tuesday and that means new challenge at Shopping Our Stash. This week we ask you to use your oldest stamp.
I used a collage stamp called Time Flies from Inkadinkado.. this stamp is so old, that I was actually surprised to see it when I went digging to the bottom of my stamp stash. I thought I gave it away a long time ago. :)

I remember I used it for split-negative technique.. so I tried it again and kept the rest of the card simple.

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Old stamp PLUS old technique (hey, 'first technique I learned' would be a cool challenge!) I love re-finding the oldies in my stash :) Awesome colour combo & those flowers & lace are gorgeous!

Angela said...

Wow, your card turned out great with such a fresh look even if your stamp is vintage. I love it!

Post a Comment