Thursday, February 28, 2019

30 day Use Your Scraps challenge - Day 30 - All that's left

It's the last day of my 30 day scrap challenge and I will post the rest of cards I made during these 30 days and didn't post. 
Can't say I used up all my scraps, but I got into a habit of using them and going into my sorted scrap box first.

First we have 3 simple Easter cards made with images colored long ago and left with the scraps.
Papercraft Challenges - All The Critters



Birthday card using rose from Flourishes, colored with Prismacolor Pencils and SU sentiment 
Crafty Cardmakers - Flowers 

LOTV boy birthday card

another Penny Black card using the same image as couple days ago

watercolored image from a very old SU set
Use Your Stuff - Do You Believe in Magic 
My Time To Craft - Pink & Girly

this is the second take on Floating Frame technique

some images still got messed up by Press 'n' Seal so I stamped them again and covered the ooopsies

no stamping on this one - background is a piece of SU patterned paper colored with Prismacolors



2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wowie, a lot of fantastic cards, some adorable, fun, pretty...love it all. Thanks for sharing your fairy card with Use Your Stuff. We are partnering with them at Double Trouble (TicTacToe Board) using 2nd row (sentiment, Image and sparkle/glitter) You still have time to enter at Double Trouble (link is on the Use Your Stuff "Magic" post) would love to see you there, and also see what Thing1, 2 and 3 are all about for tomorrow's new fun challenge.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Post a Comment