Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Animals

 Happy Easter Weekend to all who celebrate it. 
It's time to show you some Easter cards I made. Since I'll be working the whole weekend, I'm planning to give them to my co-workers.
I have a LOT of stamps that are being neglected, so I decided that if I take out a stamp set or a paper pack I'll make several cards using it.
Here is the first example:
Stamp set is from CTMH and is  called Easter Animals. Patterned paper and matching cardstock are also from CTMH. Embossing folders and ribbons are SU. Animals in the 3 cards on the top were colored with alcohol markers and the bottom one with Prismacolor pencils.

Challenges:

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super Cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene

Connie Can Crop said...

Those stamps are fabulous! Some of the best cards are made when we use what we have been neglecting and yours are amazing! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Happy Easter and Good Luck! DT Connie

Post a Comment