Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Vintage Christmas

I "found" and old Stampin' Up set in my stash and I don't even remember if I ever used it before. So to rectify that I made 2 Christmas cards.
This set works great for vintage style cards so I paired it up with this old newsprint DP from retired SU pack
 The main stamps is stamped in Versafine and embossed, edges are ink with Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake inks

Challenges
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with option of Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Hip to be Square (1st card)
Aud Sentiments - Christmas in July + Sentiment
My Time to Craft - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas + use some red (2nd card)

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi your Christmas cards are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog this month’s challenge theme is Hip to Be Square and the sponsor is Fred She Said. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful vintage cards, lovely stamp set. Fun to find things you didn't remember you had.

Janice said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful cards.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Debbie said...

Great card, thank you for sharing, thanks for joining us over on AUD Sentiments x Debbie

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Both are beautiful, I love the one with the touch of red especially. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to comment, I hope we will see you again in the new challenge.
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful vintage creations, love the illusion of lace. So glad you joined us for our Hip to be Square Challenge at Winter Wonderland!

Post a Comment