Monday, November 23, 2020

Carta Bella Marry Christmas 6x6 paper pad - 29 cards

 I'm in Christmas card making mood and I used another whole 6x6 pad - this time one by Carta Bella, called Merry Christmas. I made 29 cards, using mostly the cut apart sheets and sentiments.

I used a variety of card sketches and from most designs I made 2 cards - sometimes completely the same and sometimes with a little color variations.

These are my favorite cards using the cut apart images
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with option: Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas Goes

the paper pad had a lot of pretty patterns so here are some cards featuring the papers

and some with sentiments as main focus
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes


1 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely selection of cards Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Post a Comment