Saturday, December 5, 2020

Watercolored Holiday Floral Cards

 I love the Holiday Floral stamp from Simon Says Stamp - it's perfect for watercoloring - so when I started playing with it I had to make several cards.I used a mix of watercolor paint and diluted ink. All cards were finished of with ink splatter.
First one was embossed  with platinum embossing powder


The blue one was just stamped with Marina Mist ink and not embossed

last one was embossed with sparkly white embossing powder 

and here are all 3 together - which one is your favorite? For me it's probably the first one :)

Challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Catz - Say It With Flowers


1 comments:

Chris said...

Stunning stamp, fabulous watercolouring, a really beautiful set of cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Post a Comment