Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Simon Say Stamp December kit

I bought this month's kit from Simon Says Stamp because I loved the papers, decoupage sheets and the matching stamps as well. I made a whole bunch of cards, but I was in such hurry to mail out my Christmas cards that I mailed a bunch of them before realizing that I didn't take a picture . I used up all the papers from the kit and all the decoupage sheets and made close to 30 cards. Here are the ones that I have left


these cards are made with decoupage sheets - very simple, just rounded the corners (note to self - it's much easier to round the corners BEFORE all the decoupage layers are assembled) :) and added a sentiment from the set. But they were quick and easy.

and more cards made with cut apart sheet of DSP and patterned paper

 Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
Challenge Up Your Life - Magical Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas - option - quick and easy

0 comments:

Post a Comment