Saturday, November 18, 2023

CCK - The Seahorse

I'm back with another card created for Ching-Chou Kuik's challenge and inspiration blog. This week I used an image called The Seahorse and it's from Circle Kimono Ladies series


I decided to make a shaker card with image in the background. Image was colored with alcohol markers, papers and sequins are from Stampin Up, sentiment a sticker from Tim Holtz.

I Spy With My Little Eye - Sparkle and Shine (shiny sequins)
Classic Design Challenge - Anything  Goes
Worldwide Crafters and Colorist - Anything Goes with Coloring


2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful shaker card with a gorgeous image and love the embossed background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!

Pauline C said...

Very pretty shaker card with the sparkly inserts. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
Pauline xx

Post a Comment