Saturday, November 25, 2023

CCK - Purple Dragonfly


I'm back with another card featuring a Ching-Chou Kuik image - this time I used an image called Purple Dragonfly.


I tried something a bit different this time - I printed the digi on kraft cardstock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. The pencils give you a nice coverage but the effect is a bit different than coloring on white.
For the background I used a bit of patterned paper, washi tape and a kraft ribbon for extra texture. And also a background die with white CS.

The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything Fantasy Goes 
Tic Tac Toe - Middle row - coloring, free, gems
Crafter's cafe - Feminine

1 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining The Fairy and the Unicorn challenge. Hope to see you again

Post a Comment