Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Warm Wishes Christmas cards

I finally started making some Christmas cards - it's snowing outside (first time this year) so it's a perfect time for starting to think about Christmas (I was thinking about Christmas cookies too)

I made a few quick cards using Graphic 45 Warm Wishes papers using sketch challenges 

For this one I used sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday 

This one used sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

one with sketch from The Paper Players

and one without using any sketch

Try It On Tuesday - Traditional Christmas
The Holy and Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas


8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What gorgeous cards, Alicia! These papers are absolutely stunning. You can't beat these colors and images for classic Christmas cards. I LOVE your take on my sketch. Flipping it horizontally was so creative. I am so happy you played with us at The Paper Players this week!

Donna W. said...

these are all beautiful. I like cardinals on Christmas cards.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Suzanne said...

Such beautiful Christmas cards, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Your cards are all stunning Aleca! So beautiful and the cardinals just made me smile. They are my favorite. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Meggymay said...

A fantastic selection of cards, the papers you layered look lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful set of cards. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

My name is Erika. said...

These cards are so lovely Alica. I think birds always look wonderful on Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

Donna Scholz said...

Alica, all your cards are gorgeous, but of course I especially like the one you made with our TSOT sketch! Those papers are so pretty with all the poinsettias and cute bird!! Thank you for sharing your cards and talents with us!!! -Donna

Post a Comment